Tuesday 29 March 2016

What's On My Face #29:



These pictures may of been taken a little while ago (hence why my hair is not blonde!), but I've been sporting this look rather a lot lately. With spring officially in full swing here in London, the corals, peaches and orangey tones have been ubiquitous on my lips and cheeks. There's just something so fresh, uplifting and warming about these summery shades - perhaps even more so against pale skin that is longing for some summer sun. But hey - not long! For the meantime, we can kid ourselves that summer is virtually tomorrow by continuously sporting bright, coral colours and subtle swathes of bronzer.


Here are the products I used!

  1. Nars Tinted Moisturiser
  2. Bobbi Brown Concealer
  3. Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
  4. Maybelline Brow Gel
  5. Benefit Coralista Blusher
  6. Soap & Glory Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencil
  7. Mac Lipstick in Syrup
  8. Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita
Are you excited for summer?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig