Sunday 20 March 2016

Birthday Celebrations!


You may or may not of noticed, but I've been a little absent over on here for the past few days, and that's because I've been a little crazy at celebrating my 18th birthday! For the first of the celebrations, my lovely family took me to Penny Hill Park Hotel & Spa in Surrey for afternoon tea (which we previously went to in this blog post) on a gorgeous, sunny Thursday. 


I adore this hotel so much - if you're nearby and haven't yet popped in, go go go!

My beautiful Nan and I

The tea was delicious! There was a vast array of sandwiches, scones and cakes to devour; my favourite being the lychee macaron!

My Mum and I

My sister and I

The grounds of the hotel are absolutely breathtaking. If it's a lovely day when you visit, be sure to check out the surroundings (with Instagram at the ready!)





Coat, jacket and top - Zara // jeans and shoes - Topshop // bag - Cath Kidston
Come back on Tuesday to see more snaps from my birthday weekend - including a trip to Radio Hair Salon to get balayage for my hair!

Have you had a good weekend?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig