Monday 29 February 2016

This Week's Inspo: Winter Whites and Natural Tones


I'm a total sucker for a neutral colour palette. Regardless of whether spring is on the horizon, I don't think I'll be swapping greys, nudes and whites for tones of pink and red anytime soon. These colours are classic, timeless and clean.

If you're afraid the head-to-toe neutral palette will seem lifeless or bland, try upping the texture game by mixing different fabrics together. Team leather with a chunky knit, silk with heavy wool or even chiffon with denim.

Below are a few of my favourite winter whites and neutrals available right now...


Do you like a neutral colour palette?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig