Sunday 21 February 2016

My First London Fashion Week - Pt 1


 ...well kinda. Unfortunately, no shows were on the agenda this year but my friend and I still headed over to Brewer Street Car Park, Soho to snap away at all the envious street style. With cropped fur coats and metallic, space-inspired boots in abundance, the style game this year easily surpassed previous years. But pre-LFW, we popped into Soho Grind to satisfy our cravings.


I can't believe I haven't been in Soho Grind before - I think it's now probably one of my favorite coffee shops in London! As we arrived for lunch, we decided to indulge ourselves in one their BLT paninis, with a mocha and a soy latte to drink. With indie music filling the shop with a funky vibe and vivid neon lights bursting round the room, we snapped away at our urban surroundings before heading on out for some street style snappin'.


Although I love the fact that a car park in Soho represents true British style (gritty, eclectic, edgy and cool), I don't think anywhere can quite trounce the glamorous backdrop of Somerset House. The road was too busy, the area was cramped and rubbish bags tended to ruin a few perfect photos, but nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed my first LFW experience. It was incredible to be surrounded by people who share the same passion as me - we all helped and fed off each other.

The beautiful Fifi Newbury caught vlogging in action

I loved photographing all the exquisite, cool and jealousy-inducing street style; it was fun to catch candid moments and appreciate the vast array of fashions. 

I love this fun, creative look. 
All photos my own. Please see disclaimer on the left-hand side.
I can't wait to see what the September shows behold; if I wasn't working all weekend, I would of definitely popped to Soho again to see some more of the fashion week sartorial choices.

Check out Sarah's amazing blog too!

Have you been to fashion week before?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig