Sunday 13 December 2015

My Winter Lip Picks


I love wearing a bold lip during the winter - it's quick, simple and instantly brightens your day. Today I wanted to share my favourite winter lip products with you, and my oh my, it was so difficult to narrow it down to just five! The winter season tends to be my time for experimenting with colours and different formulas, and there’s something about plum shades that I just can’t resist. I hope you like my winter lip picks and please tell me about your favourites in the comments below as I’m always looking for new things to try!

  1. Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita - a beautifully glossy browny-pink
  2. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 - a strong, matte red
  3. Clinique Chubby Stick in Grandest Grape - a satin-finish dark plum shade
  4. Nars Lip Pencil in Luxembourg  - a satin-finish bright fuchsia
  5. MAC Lipstick in Plumful - a natural-looking, satin-finish plum


What are your favourite Winter lip products?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig