Saturday 31 October 2015

To Love Or to Hate: The Cropped Flare


It's a rare occasion for me to talk about trends; if I'm bluntly honest, I can't stand them and totally agree with the infamous Karl Lagerfeld quote of "trendy is the last stage before tacky". However, I for one am loving the sudden ubiquitous cropped flare. With a seventies, free-spirit, summer-livin' vibe, this denim garment was spotted on everyone from Alexa Chung to all of our favourite bloggers at Fashion Week. This new classic is suitable for all seasons too - pair with a cropped sweater and neck scarf for a seventies boho look in summer, or team with an oversized blazer and crisp white shirt for cosy, autumnal chic.

In need of some more convincing? Take a look at the snaps above and below!


What do you make of this trend? Yay or nay?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig