Tomorrow I swap a rainy and grey London for a sunny and scenic Switzerland for a week. The lead up to the holiday is always one of my favourite times, especially when I decide what beauty bits I'll be bringing with me. And of course, packing my travel makeup bag is the best part. So, let's open it up and take a peek inside...
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- Benefit High Beam Highlighter
- Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'Or
- Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
- Soap & Glory Archery Pencil & Brush
- L'Oréal Glam Bronzer
- Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
- Clinique Chubby Lipstick in Pudgey Peony/ Grandest Grape
- M.A.C Studio Fix Concealer
- Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Maybelline Eyeshadow Tattoo in On and On Bronze
This is the makeup collection I also took to Paris last month!
Are you off on holiday this summer?