Tuesday 30 June 2015

London Heatwave: Your Summer Wardrobe Inspiration...


I'm currently writing this in 30'C heat in the stifling London sun. I know - I really shouldn't complain at the weather as it is absolutely beautiful, but it's all come rather unexpectedly. Particularly as last weekend bought thunderstorms and rain showers that made my hair resemble a poodle. As a result, I for one am finding it rather difficult to find what to wear. So while looking for some Pinspiriation, I stumbled upon some amazing outfits that I thought were totally worth sharing. 

Enjoy!




All pictures from here
Do you prefer autumn/ winter dressing or spring/summer?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig