Monday 1 December 2014

What's On My Face #14: Christmas Edition...

BLOGMAS: DAY 1






The first post of Blogmas is here! A Christmas edition of the bi-weekly special, What's On My Face. A natural, smokey brown eye, wispy lashes, and a bold, glossy red lip will take you from autumnal amazement, to wintry wonders in just a few minutes.

Now that the weather outside is rather frightful, I opted for Dr Jart Water Fuse BB Cream to boost my skin with luminosity and a glow. For extra coverage under the eyes, and on a few blemishes, I used a new purchase, Bourjois Under-Eye CC Cream. So far I adore this, it's super hydrating but doesn't crease.

To continue with the dewy base, I dabbed on Max Factor Miracle Touch Blush for a natural sheen. I didn't use any bronzer because I knew I was going to be doing a heavy eye and lip look (something I would very rarely do) so therefore I wanted to keep the skin as natural and fresh as possible. However, I did lightly dust Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

I defined and arched my brows with Soap & Glory Archery Pencil and then brushed the hairs through with Maybelline Brow Drama for extra thickness.

Moving swiflty onto eyes, I applied MAC Woodwinked Eyeshadow all over the lid and blended. I also slightly added the colour Darkhorse from the Naked 1 palette onto the outer corner. Finishing the eyes, I applied a few coats of Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara.

Now for the lips! I wanted this lip to last all day so I began applying Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 101 with a lip brush. I then lightly dabbed the bullet onto my lips, finishing with a light dab of MAC lipstick in Plumful for a glossy, slightly plummy look, as the Rimmel lipstick is extremely matte.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig