Sunday 28 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014!


I'm back! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Boxing Day - now bring on New Year's! As usual, I'm here to tell you all about my Christmas pressies. This is not an opportunity to boast or brag; but simply, I love reading this post on other blogs and hearing what they got, so perhaps you might all be interested in what my lovely family got me! Also, if any products take your fancy, hopefully you guys will be able to purchase them in the sales! Without further ado, let's dig in!


What's a Christmas without a bit of choccie, ey? As you can see, quite a few have gone already from the Hotel Chocolate Christmas H-Box and I think it's safe to say the Mulled Wine truffle is my absolute fave. With chocolate melting in my mouth, and How To Be Parisian (an incredibly funny read!) in my hand, I'm well away in a magical land.


Now onto skincare! I was recommended the Bioderma Sébium H20 by my local chemist and she obviously put a word in for Santa. What a babe she is. This product is aimed for those with oily/ spot prone skin - and I've already noticed a difference with just a few uses. 

I'm so happy and thankful for the Origins Best of Both Worlds set! You all know how much I adore this brand and their products.


I am seriously in love with this Nars Eye, Cheek and Lip Palette - everything about it is gorgeous; the colours, the packaging, the quality. In in a similar light, the Smashbox All for Eyes kit is also lovely. The set includes a mascara, under-eye primer and 3 eyeshadows. I've never tried an under-eye primer before but now, I can really see an improvement in my concealer. From both sets, the eyeshadow colours team perfectly with the Clinique Whole Lotta' Chubby lipsticks. I LOVE these - I'm hoping to do a review in the New Year.

From L-R: Smashbox All For Eyes (first 3), Nars Eye, Lip and Cheek set (next 6). Top to bottom: Clinique Whole Lotta' Chubby lipsticks - Whopping Watermelon, Plushest Punch, Pudgy Peony and Grandest Grape.

Lipgloss - Dolce Vita, blusher - Daydream, bronzer - Laguna, eyeshadows - exclusive to palette


Then finally some sleep products. Alongside chocolate, a Christmas is never the same if you don't receive socks from Santa! The Cath Kidston Bed Socks are super thick, cozy and warm - perfect for those chilly Winter nights. Speaking of nights (or writing in this case!), the This Works Deep Sleep Duo has made me fall asleep at the blink of an eye. The relaxing lavender smell is so heavenly.

And that is all I got for Christmas! I'm very happy and thankful for all I received this year!

What did you all receive from Santa? Let me know in the comments!


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lovely presents! And no Christmas is complete without a massive box of Hotel Chocolat!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. The origins set looks so nice!
    lovely blog xx

    rosyannajane.blogspot.co.uk // www.bloglovin.com/annatranter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little Nars palettes! I didn't get very much make-up/beauty this Christmas so I made up for it by buying myself lots haha! Love the blog x


    jobrlw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they're lovely! Of course, sales always make up for missing Xmas pressies ahaha!! Ah thank you very much!


    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is - all of the products are so great! Ah thank you!! Love your blog!


    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig