Monday 22 December 2014

My Winter Lip Picks...

BLOGMAS: DAY 21


L-R: Berry Smoothie, Plumful, 110
I love wearing a bold lip during the winter - it's quick, simple and makes any outfit or makeup look a million bucks. Today I wanted to share my favourite winter lip products with you, and my oh my, it was so difficult to narrow it down to just three! The winter season tends to be my time for experimenting with colours and different formulas, and there’s something about plum shades that I just can’t resist. I hope you like my winter lip picks and please tell me about your favourites in the comments below as I’m always looking for new things to try!

MAC Plumful - the one for those who want a wash of plum but nothing too intense. Plumful is a gorgeous plum shade that is perfect for everyday wear, and the lustre formula means that the lipstick is more on the sheer side. Of course it can also be built up for full-on impact.

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - A luxuriously balmy lipstick, that applies a good wash of pinky/ plum colour in one swipe. With subtle shimmer and a glossy stain, this is the perfect lipstick for a natural makeup look.  

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 110 - Get into the festive spirit with a bright red lipstick. The matte finish on this Rimmel one allows for long-lasting finish. If you're conscious of dry lips or lines peeping through, add a touch of balm on top. The shade is neutral (not blue or orange-toned) so suits most skin tones.


What are winter lip picks?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig