Monday 1 December 2014

I'm Doing Blogmas!


Today, as it’s the 1st of December, I’m very excited to announce that I’ll be taking part in Blogmas! Things have been a little quiet on the blog over the last week or so and this is simply because I've been planning and preparing for a month full of blog posts (and the unfortunate fact that a-level work gets greater week by week!). I’ll be posting every single day up until Christmas. Expect to see recipes, lookbooks, outfit ideas, a get-ready-with-me and obviously lots more! I have the greatest respect for those of you out there who already blog daily as it takes an incredible amount of time and planning, but I’m so excited to share so much new content on here with you all!

What blog posts would you like to see this December? You can leave a request in the comments below or simply tweet me!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What blog posts would you like to see this December? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig