Friday 17 October 2014

All Black Or All Black?

Perhaps it's my corresponding response to the dreary weather, but somehow lately I've found myself dressing for a beatnik funeral. There's something just too darn chic about an all-black outfit - even against my pale-as-ever complexion. I feel like a dancing Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face too - now, who can resist that feeling? For some of us, such as Anna Wintour; who in a recent Vogue Youtube video revealed she will never be caught wearing an all-black look; find it all a bit daring, bland and lifeless - now the key I find is to play up other elements in style, such as texture, print and proportions, i.e wear a leather jacket with a knitted jumper. If you care to join me in making your current uniform all-black, or just fancy some inspiration, here are a few fashion looks that will help...


Do you like wearing all-black?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig