Friday 5 September 2014

Currently On My Wishlist...

September may be known as the month of 'fresh starts' due to school associations, but for me, it's the perfect time to add to my wardrobe in preparation for the chilly months ahead. New clothes = fresh start. The stores are already chockablock with heavy fur coats, chunky boots and cosy, cashmere scarves, and I've definitely seen a lot that's caught my eye already. Here is a list of my current to-buy's...





Topshop Croc Skaters
New Look Ankle Boots
Topshop Scarf Print Tee
Topshop Black and White Hybrid Top
Zara Printed Burgundy Trousers
Topshop Ring Set

What's currently on your shopping list?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig