Monday 4 August 2014

What's On My Face #3:



I love a good orange lip for the summer. It makes you appear tanned, glowy, radiant and healthy - all of which I believe makeup helps us to achieve or improve. With a dewy glow and fluttery lashes; this look was perfect for a sunny day out.

I first began applying a light layer of the Origins CC Cream (mine is a tester size), topped up with my Nars Creamy Concealer for under the eyes and on any blemishes. To finish the base, I dusted on the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

Continuing with skin, I swirled on the Body Shop Honey Bronzer along the forehead, temples, cheekbones and jawline. This gave both a bronzed yet contoured effect, which I believe can only be achieved with this incredible bronzer as it has no shimmer and is the perfect shade for my fair skin. For blusher, I used the Benefit Coralista - which teams perfectly with an orange-toned lip. 

Moving on to eyes, I just filled in my brows with MAC's Omega eyeshadow and for lashes, I curled them with Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers before using the Clinique High Impact Waterproof  Mascara. I don't particularly fuss over eyeshadow in the summer, I just find it a bit too much.

Now for the fun part, a natural orange lip. I used my trusty Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti which looks super bright and neon, but when applied on the lips, it gives a natural finish. It provides a beautiful shine and glow to the lips, making them look healthy and plump. Need I say more?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig