Thursday, 17 July 2014

What's On My Face #1:



Yes, a new series has arrived! To keep things interesting here on the blog, I thought I'd add in a 'What's On My Face' weekly post. I love these; they're just rather easy and fun to read.

Today's makeup is relatively simple as I was only popping to work for a few hours. But, I was desperate to begin this little series; I think usually it will be every Monday (starting from next week).


For base I used my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer popped on top of dark circles and blemishes. To smooth things over and set it all in place, I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. For bronzer, I used my current fave by The Body Shop, and for a pop of colour, a mini of the Nars blusher in Deep Throat.

For my eyes I used just a slick of the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner and added a tiny, cat flick at the end. I'm calling a kitten flick, that works right? It just elongates the eyes ever so slightly, without the heavy drama of a normal cat eye. On the lashes, I used one of my all-time favourites, the Clinique High Impact Mascara.

To finish the look I brushed through my brows with a new purchase, the Bobbi Brown Brow Gel and finished with a sweep of MAC Creme Cup lisptick.

Please let me know if you have any post requests, or if you like this new series!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love your look and you look really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig