Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tuesday Ten: Holiday Shopping List...

Hey guys! This is just a little list of things I need/ want to buy before I go on holiday! This year I'm going to Locarno, Switzerland/Italy at the end of June - and I'm a little excited to say the least. While visiting Locarno, we're also going to see Lugarno and Lake Como (who knows, we meet even bump into George Clooney?!). Living in England, I don't really have that many beautiful summer pieces that I love, so it's important that I stock up on a few things. I also need to purchase a new camera...hence the random piece of technology amongst all the girly things!
  1. Panasonic Lumix Gf5 camera
  2. Zara Studio Dress
  3. Topshop Cateye Sunglasses
  4. Zara Striped Trousers
  5. Topshop Loafers
  6. Topshop Orange High-Waisted Bikini
  7. Topshop Tan Sandals
  8. Kevin Aucoin Sculpting Powder
  9. Chloe L'eau de Chloe Perfume (I need to restock on this!)
  10. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Hope you all are having a good week!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig