Friday 4 April 2014

Company Style Blogger Awards 2014...

The annual Company Style Blogger awards have rolled around again this year and I for one want to ask for a massive favour. I have decided to enter my blog into the Company blog awards, why not give it a go? If you want to help me, please click this link! I have entered the category 'Best Teen Style Blogger (under 18). I love my blog so much - it's a great little way for me to escape and relish in the world of fashion. I am 16 years old and literally love my blog to death; it would be an amazing opportunity to win - I would be so grateful for if you all nominated!




Firstly, you must put your e-mail address and my blog url which is of course www.foxtrotbravo.blogspot.com. Then it is essential that you select the category 'Best Teen Style Blogger (under 18)' and once you have selected that it isn't your blog, you can write why you love this blog if you want! (I do hope you love this blog!) Then you are done and you will have officially made my day!

Thank you all so much - finger's crossed!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig