Wednesday 1 January 2014

My New Years Resolutions...


I'm not big on the whole resolution thing (especially the whole 'new year, new me' rubbish) but there's always a few things I like to remind myself about. 2013 was a good year but I always like to believe the next will be bigger and better. This year is a pretty big one for me in terms of school (I complete my gcse's and begin sixth form) so it will be hard work from now on *cue grumbling sigh*. But there's also a lot to look forward to this year; we're planning to go to Paris in the Spring, somewhere like Italy in the Summer, prom and leavers day at school, results day (maybe?). So I think 2014 is going to be the year of many beginnings and ends. Here are my resolutions...

  1. Work hard and play hard - To do well in my final exams but enjoy the relief and fun afterwards!
  2. Take risks - I think sometimes perhaps I need to be a bit more impromptu...just take the adventure and go for it!
That's it! I mean, there's a lot of other things I wish to do this year; like blogging posts of higher quality and to be a bit more active. Cheers to a whole 'nother 365 days!

What are your resolutions this year?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig