Tuesday 12 November 2013

Tuesday Ten: Coming Up this Christmas...

It's only 6 weeks away and I'm already beginning to start planning my Christmas-themed posts. I have to say, they are my favourite to write as they're just so festive, fun and creative. Although they say a girl should never reveal her secrets, today I go against that rule. I'm going to reveal to you all the posts coming up this Christmas; these are just the ones that I planned but if you have any suggestions please let me know! From gift-guides to outfit ideas to get-ready-with-me's: get ultra-festive in this year's Christmas posts (coming up later in November)...



Here we go...
  1. Gift guide: The Style Savvy (fashion, style etc.)
  2. Gift guide: The Beauty-a-Holic (makeup, hair and skincare etc.)
  3. Gift Guide: The Home Bird (interior design, recipe books etc.)
  4. Christmas Day Outfit Ideas
  5. "If You Put One Thing On Your List this Christmas..." (top expensive buys)
  6. Christmas in London - my guide to the best London Christmas markets, department stores etc.
  7. Christmas Party Outfit Ideas
  8. Christmas FOTD & OOTD
  9. Photo Diary: Be Merry & Bright (photo diary of Christmas Eve, opening up presents, Christmas dinner, Boxing Day etc.)
  10. Get-Ready-With-Me: Merry Christmas!
What do you think of the upcoming posts this Christmas? Please if you have any suggestions of post ideas please let me know by either tweeting me or simply leave a comment below. Thank you!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig