Thursday 31 October 2013

November Wishlist...


Tomorrow marks the first day of a new month. November is always a nice time of year: Christmas is soon to be everyone's mind, the leaves turn even more orange and bonfire night (in addition of course, for you Americans across the pond, Thanksgiving). I hate the fact however, that it is the last month of autumn, then the chills of winter soon spring upon us. Autumn is my favourite month of the year and I can't believe two months of it have gone by already! Well, I guess it will be nice to welcome the new season. But for now, enjoy my November wishlist...
Coat, hair product, overnight cream, gloves, hat, purse

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig