Sunday 14 July 2013

What To Wear With: Midi Skirts

Currently, I'm on the prowl for a midi skirt. It's probably a bit late considering the shops are getting in their autumn stock now (which I hate, it's summer so I wish to buy summer clothes, not autumn), meaning that all the skirts have been swapped for thick trousers. Well, I'm still going to look for anyway. I've had my eye on this one from Topshop (worn by Miranda Kerr), although, it's been in stock for ages and it's bound to go off the rails soon. I love it, although the price tag seems a bit hefty for what it is. Anyway, midi skirts can sometimes be a bit tricky to pair with. Here are a few street style ideas on what to team them with:


What would you wear with your midi?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig