Sunday 2 June 2013

Upcoming Summer Post Ideas:


It's June! Do you know what that means? SUMMER! I'm looking forward to all what I have planned: my weeks vacation to Zermatt, my sister and I are thinking of doing some trips to central London for some hard core shopping, go cycling on the Borris Bikes round South Bank and plenty more adventures.
My exams finish in a couple of weeks and have nothing to revise for all summer long, that means that I will have a lot of time for some good blogging! I'm super excited for what's about to come; my last exam is on the 10th of June so after that I will get back to blogging pretty much everyday; I have already thought of  a few ideas but if you have any suggestions then leave them in the comments and I will reply.
Let's get to it!

So, what do you think? Let me know if you have any requests int he comments box below! Would love to hear what you guys want to see on this blog! :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig