Friday 14 June 2013

My Favourite Skincare Products...



My skin is looking pretty good lately if I say so myself. Over the past couple of months, I had been pretty stressed out with exams and coursework deadlines and this clearly had an affect on my skin. I usually have normal/ combination skin and it had suddenly turned very spotty and oily. I decided that I would 'pamper' my skin more and every evening I would de-stress by reading a good book or a taking a long, hot shower. I also changed up my skincare routine and used many more overnight products. My skin was looking and feeling a whole lot better and I was actually feeling less stressed and more energized for exams. Now, my skin is looking it's best in a long while (and I hope it stays!). Here are my favourite skincare products that I used (and were my best buddies when I was studying...)
  1. Origins Drink-Up Intensive Mask - An amazing products that helps skin feel hydrated, plump and smooth. Leave it overnight and in the morning, your skin will look incredible.
  2. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins - An overnight moisturizer to help combat dullness and stressed skin. It's designed to re-hydrate, repair and renew skin. 
  3. REN Anti-Blemish Clarifying Clay Cleanser - I only have a small sample of this but I adore it and use it every other day to help combat large breakouts.
  4. Caudalie Divine Oil - Probably one of my favourite skincare discoveries ever. This hydrating oil helps to nourish and enhance skin, leaving it packed full of vitamins and minerals.
  5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir - Used by the likes of Elin Kling and Charlotte Tilbury, this refreshing spray is all round amazing product.
  6. LUSH Tea Tree Toner - Everyone needs a good toner in their skincare wardrobe, I find that Lush's Tea Tree Oil is great for relieving and soothing painful spots. Its amazingly refreshing and the soft scent is lovely.
  7. St Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub - Very gentle on the skin but not gentle on the goodness it gives your skin. This is my favourite exfoliater of all times and is uhhmazing for its price.
  8. Simple Moisturising Facial Wash - A good, cheap, everyday face wash. It foams up really nicely and deep cleanses the skin.
  9. Simple Oil Balancing Moisturizer - A perfect companion to the face wash, this moisturizer helped keep my oil at bay and helped to mattify my skin.
  10. Garnier Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer - I love this product and it helped speed up the process of blemish scars fading.
I hope you all enjoyed this post. Thank you for reading, speak soon! Have a good weekend.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig