Friday 7 June 2013

HELLO WORLD DUTY FREE.


I'm going on holiday next month to of course, Zermatt, Switzerland for just under a week and I'm already counting down the days! But my holiday experience begins, not when I'm hopping in a taxi or slouching in Club Lounge, but when I'm scrambling through the best shop in the entire universe. World Duty Free. Every high-end brand known to man and all their products at excitingly discounted prices. Uhhmazing. I always make a plan (detailed schedule of sorts!) of what I'm going to buy at Duty Free. Yes, I confess, I do tend to just blatantly ignore it and just fill my basket right up to the top, but I always think it's good to have some sort of idea of what to buy. Especially when your surrounded by so many brands and so many products. Have a good look online and look though your makeup and skincare bag and see what you might need to stock up on or repurchase, this way, you won't buy nonsense that you and your purse will regret buying later. I've already made my list and here it is...

  1. M.A.C Blush in Harmony - This is the perfect contouring shade (a muted, pinkish grey colour). I find bronzers to be too orangey or dark on my fair skin and heard that this just creates the perfect shadow for chiseled cheekbones!
  2. Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer - Unfortunately, my Benefit Erase Paste (my favourite under-eye concealer ever!) has run out, instead of buying it again I thought I'd give the Bobbi Brown corrector a go as I have heard a lot of good things about it. I have already tried the concealer version and loved it but I'm also running out of this too, time to repurchase while its discounted!
  3. M.A.C Lipstick in Hue - I've been looking for a classic nude lipstick for a while now (I've been glued to my Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie) and I think I've finally found it. MAC's lipstick in Hue is going to be perfect.
  4. Benefit That Gal Primer - To keep my makeup looking fresh, luminous and bright, I really want to purchase the That Gal primer. I've tried a small tester before and absolutely loved it. 
  5. Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara - I have also tried a small tester of this before too and is my favourite mascara at the moment for sure. It just makes your lashes look so thick and curled.

Knowing me I'll be hell of a lot more! Hope you all enjoyed this little post, have a good weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig