Friday 25 January 2013

Friday Night Jam! Newbies On My Playlist:


TGIF! I've been listening to a lot of music lately and thought I'd share with you guys what I've recently downloaded to my iPod. Some are new releases, some are old, but whatever the song - let's have a Friday Night Jam, ha! 
  1. Stay - Rihanna
  2. Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
  3. Drinking From the Bottle - Calvin Harris
  4. Learn to Love Again - Lawson
  5. Clown - Emeli Sande
  6. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
  7. Die Young - Kesha
  8. Can We Stay - The Woodlands
  9. Shine Ya Light - Rita Ora
  10. Lightening - Alex Goot
What's currently your favourite song? Let me know in the comments box below! Have a good weekend...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig