Tuesday 13 November 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Favourite Movies to Watch at Christmas

Christmas movies are playing already on TV and boy, my eyes are glued! I love movies and Christmas, combine them together, equals one happy Emma! I really love movies that have good music, make me laugh,  and make me believe something. I think that stems from when I was a little girl, I would watch a good movie and then reenact it with Barbie's and Bratz dolls! So, even though Christmas is ages (well, about 6 weeks) away, and this so not do with fashion, but I'm in such a Christmas-y mood I thought I'd share with you guys my top ten movies to watch at Christmas time!
  1. Home Alone (1,2,3 and 4!)
  2. Polar Express
  3. Titanic (random!)
  4. Hairspray
  5. The Snowman
  6. White Christmas
  7. Miracle on 34th Street
  8. The Grinch
  9. Elf
  10. The Nutcracker (2010)
What are your favourite movies? Happy Tuesday, have a good week!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like home alone too but my favourite is miracle on 34th street! it's the best, I watch every year and everytime I get goosebumps at the final moment when they sing all togheter...

    <3 christmas...



    Mindthestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig