Friday 2 November 2012

Recent Buys...



  1. No7 Beautiful Skin Oily Skin Foaming Cleanser - I have really shiny, oily skin - this is super refreshing and really cleans my face nicely.
  2. New Look Ankle Boots - So cute for A/W, I've been wearing these practically everyday! They're so comfortable and team nicely with my new coat (4).
  3. H&M Suede Rope Hairband - I needed one of these, to this.
  4. Warehouse Coat - I love this, it's really warm, classy, sophisticated and chic! I always get lots of compliments when I wear it :)
  5. Topshop Cross Ring - Super cute with my matching bracelet and military-style jacket.
  6. Tigi Bedhead Small Talk - A thickener, stylizer and energizer all in one! My Nan and I have been using this off-and-on for about 7 years! Best product ever.
  7. O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Danke - From the German collection - I've been looking for a shimmering red for a while now. Finally found one!
  8. Simple Oil Balancing Moisturizer - The perfect match with my cleanser.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig