Sunday 4 November 2012

November Wishlist:

Well, Christmas is coming very soon, so there isn't much on my shopping list this November at all. Probably only a few things I'll get this month and the rest I'll put on my Christmas list!


  1. POREfessional by Benefit - I've been eyeing this up for a while now, it's won over 7 beauty awards and I've read and heard so many good reviews about this primer. I've become very spotty lately so even though it won't heal my pesky spots, it will disguise them, plus even out my skintone, make my foundation last longer, smooth out my skin etc.
  2. L'Oreal Lumi-Magique Highlighter - It says it's a primer but most reviews I've read say it's better as a highlighter with all of the shimmer in it. At first, I thought it was gimmicky and then when I finally tried it (it's been out for nearly two years and I've only just tried it!) I was quite shocked at the difference.
  3. Topshop Leigh Jeans 'Wine' - Oh, what a cute colour for Autumn/Fall/Winter, right?! I should have bought these a long time a go, but I always thought the colour would never go with anything in my wardrobe...boy I was wrong! I can't wait to finally get my hands on these!
  4. L'Eau De Chloe Perfume - You may have noticed this on my October wishlist, yep, I never got round to getting this too. Maybe Santa will give it to me a month early :)
  5. Topshop Navy and Camel Crossbody Bag - Ooooh, this would go so nicely with my new coat and booties! 
  6. Topshop Lipstick in Innocent - I'm really getting into lipsticks as of lately, I think this warm pinky-nude colour will (hopefully) really suit me.
  7. Topshop Fairisle Jumper - I tried this cute Winter-y jumper on in store and thought it would go with, well, everything!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig