Friday 12 October 2012

October Wishlist:

Sorry it's taken me like, just under 2 weeks to finally write this post but I've been wondering what to actually put on my list...and then it came to me! Ha! Here are a few things I hope to be buying very soon...

    1. Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream - I have super dry, curly, frizzy hair that needs definition, hydration and de-frizzing - I'm hoping this will do the trick.
    2. Pearl Headband - Newlook - I need one of these to do this. Simply stunning 'do.
    3. L'Eau de Chloe - Okay, so this is more of a Spring scent (well, my birthday is in Spring! Maybe that's why I like it!) because it's really light, fresh and floral but I love it anyway! Can't wait to get it!
    4. BedHead Small Talk - My Nan has used this for literally years, I remember her letting me try a bit in Florida when I was about 8 and taking a before and after picture - It did wonders for my hair all the way back then! She was talking to me about it the other day and it reminded me to get it for myself...7 and a half years later...
    5. Benefit Cosmetics How To Look the Best At Everything in 'light' - Oooooh I'm so excited for this one! The little kit includes: The Porefessional, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, Boi-ing concealer in 01 and 02, Hello Flawless powder. Check it out here.
    6. Bourjois blusher in Rose D'or 34 - Come these cold, Winter days - I prefer a more purple-y toned blusher and I loved the look of this in Boots!
    7. Jack Wills Cardigan - OMG, OMG ,OMG, this belongs in my wardrobe! I saw this online and tried it on in store and I loved it. It's a little pricey (£98.50) but the Jack Wills knitwear is such good quality and come on, it's cute, right?!
    8. Revlon Colourburst lipgloss in 'Hot Pink' - To complement the blusher I want.
    9. BedHead Queen for a Day Thickening Spray - My Nan influences me so much! She also spurred me on to buy this - I can't wait! :)
What's on your October wishlist? I can't believe it's 2 months and 13 days until Christmas - already?! Where did June, July and August go?! TGIF - Have a good, well-deserved weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig