- Brush your hair neatly, add some texturizing spray for if your hair is too smooth to give the look more hold.
- Place the headband forward (basically on your forehead) and push it down so your ears pop out.
- On the left side (or the right, your choice) take a 2" section and tuck it onto the bottom of the headband.
- Continue with step 3. Stop until you have done 2/3 twists.
- Next, alternate to the other side and again, tuck in!
- Once you have both of your sides completed you'll be left with a thick section at the back. Take the WHOLE of that section and tuck it in to the headband again. If any bits pop out, tuck them in! Tuck, tuck and twist!
- Pull the headband forward onto the front part of head so the hair is seen. Voila!
Wednesday, 17 October 2012
How To: 'Twist It' Bun/Updo
© All Things Foxy. All rights reserved.