Hey everyone, hope your all having a good week so far. It's been non-stop rain today which is really draining when your at school! The only time I don't mid it raining is when I'm indoors, with the fire on, in my pyjamas, drinking salted caramel hot chocolate watching either Great British Bake Off or Britain's Next Top Model! So, this Autumn I have a lot that I want to do, this is my list so far...
- Take a lot of photography and make a collage on my wall
- Revise for unit 2 for my maths gcse!
- Make tons of salted caramel hot chocolate's
- Continue with morning yoga
- Buy a pair of brown boots
- Go out for a meal at Nando's with all my friends
- Celebrate my sister's 18th birthday!
- Clean, tidy and re-organise my bedroom and closet
- Ride the Boris Bikes in London with my sister around Hyde Park
- Go out for breakfast/lunch/dinner with my family to somewhere fancy
What are you planning to do this Fall? Please let me know in the comments box below!