Wednesday 12 September 2012

My Autumn Shopping List...

Lipstick - Revlon, belt - Topshop, blush - Bourjois, flats - Topshop, mascara - Maybelline, snood - Topshop

 Today I thought it would be a good idea to show you giys my current shopping list. Not much really but I've bought all of my Autumn wardrobe so no clothes to buy! All beauty and a few accessories.
  1. Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick in either Macaroon, Peach Parfait or Strawberry Shortcake (I can't decide! Help me out by giving me recommendations in the comment box below!)
  2. Topshop Skinny Waist Belt to cinch in the waist with all the A/W layers!
  3. Bourjois Little Round blush in 34 Rose D'or.
  4. Maybelline Falsies Mascara.
  5. Topshop Polka Dot Snood in Teal, perfect for Autumn.
  6. Topshop loafers.
Hope everyone is having an amazing Autumn so far, and a good week too! Don't forget to come back tommorow for 'Thursday Must-Have'!, bye guys!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig