Thursday 2 August 2012

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Makeup bag - Cath Kidston 
Hey girls! So today, I thought, considering it's summer and we all go on holiday, that it would be a good idea  to do a travel makeup post. I've just come back from Zurich as you all know and I picked up a few things from Duty Free so there's a lot of stuff! Obviously, since I took it all on holiday, I highly recommend everything.Here's what's in my travel makeup bag...

Miniature freebie 'That Gal' by Benefit, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light, The Body Shop tinted moisturizer in Natural, Balance Me face moisturizer, Natural Collection powder in light bisque, Erase Paste by Benefit in light, Bobbi Brown concealer in ivory 

Real Techniques stippling and blush brush (I use for face powder) , EcoTools contouring brush, ModelsOwn blush brush and Estee Lauder eyeshadow brush.
Wisdom toothbrush, Oral B toothpaste, Garnier Ambre Solaire suncream, Nivea sunscreen, Ted Baker hand cream, Chloe perfume sample.

(Old) Max Factor mascara, (also old) No7 Exquisite curl mascara, Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Rimmel London Day 2 Night Glam Eyes Mascara, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara

NARS Laguna Bronzer, Topshop cream blush in Head Over Heels, M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Right Image, Topshop tinted lip balm, Body Shop tinted lip balm

In terms of hair products I used Trevor Sorbie curl cream, John Frieda Full Repair shampoo and conditioner and for body moisturizer I used Nip + Fab pistachio which has the most amazing smell ever!  So there you have it, that's what's in my travel makeup bag! Hope you guys enjoyed this post, speak soon!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Where did you get that cath kidston make up bag from!'😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig