Wavy hair my envy hair. See, I have curly hair so it's fairly easy to make my hair wavy but it doesn't me wavy...noooo! Waves just look so effortless, beachy, fun and messy. Earlier in the week I posted this article on how to achieve Jennifer Lopez's textured wavy ponytail. Which, according to stats and comments - a lot of you liked. Me too! I've pinned all of the pictures above on Pinterest, I think they look so cool and beachy. The key to getting this kind of look is a sea salt spray (for if your not actually at the beach!) So, I did a little research and here are the top 5 sea salt sprays...
- Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray
- Charles Worthington Front Row Rough and Tousled Salt Spray
- L'Oreal Professional Texture Tonic/ Beach Fizz
- Trevor Sorbie Beautiful Curl Beach Hair
See my 'hair' page on Pinterest here. There's only one more 'Hair-spiration' after this one as there's only one more week left in August! Next week's Hairspiration post is on how to create a a fishtail plait. Bye guys!