Wednesday 29 August 2012

Currently On My Shopping List: LUSH Facial Products...



Hey lovelies! So today I went into LUSH (I've always been a fan of LUSH but haven't really been interested to go in there as of late but today I thought I would) after I read a few reviews on the Tea Tree Water toner/oil and Ocean Salt exfoliater. One of my all time favourite Youtuber's (Miss Glamourazzi, aka Ingrid) uses these products and says that both do wonders for her skin (we both have oily, acne-prone skin) so I thought I'd try them out for myself. I tested the Tea Tree Water as I was mostly drawn this. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a water/toner/oil spray for oily skin. It helps balance skin and it has antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties in it. When I tried it it was really refreshing, soothing and made my skin look really vibrant! Yay! I purchased the small bottle for £3.50 - so worth the money! So after I was really happy with this I thought It would be the same about Ocean Salt. I couldn't try it in store so I can't really tell you my opinion! It's still on my shopping list though. Ocean Salt is basically an exfoliater with real sea salt crystals that help to make the skin feel fresh and awake. I really like the sound of that! If you've tried Ocean Salt please give me your opinions!

What's on your shopping list? Please let me know, I love reading your comments. Speak soon...

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig