Sunday 12 August 2012

Currently Loving: Lauren Conrad's Autumn Collection




Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't really posted much over the weekend, its been beautiful weather here so I've made the most of it! I can't believe it's the Olympics Closing Ceremony today - what else do I watch on TV, ha! So, you all know my obsession for Lauren Conrad; her pretty hair, pretty makeup, pretty clothes, pretty everything; and when I checked out her blog recently I came across her amazing Autumn collection. To me though, its more of a Summer collection (I guess, in America, you guys still have nice weather, whereas here in England its raining all of the time!) but I still think it's so beautiful. Very feminine, girly and flirty, tons of colours, cool prints and textures. Be sure to check out her complete collection here but click below for more pictures!








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig