Thursday 23 August 2012

Back To School? Work? Uni/College?

Hey everyone! Considering it's coming to the end of the Summer and were all either heading of too school, uni/college or even work so I thought it would be a great idea to share some of these 'back to school' makeup tutorials with you guys. I think these looks though are great for work and uni/college too as they're not too young but there natural and pretty. The videos are by MissGlamorazzi (Ingrid), Pixi2woo (Tanya Burr) and RacchLoves (Rachel) all of whom I follow on Youtube. I really recommend you watch more of their videos, I think they're so amazing!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig