Friday 31 August 2012

August Beauty Favourites:


Hey everyone! It's Friday...booyah! Ha! Considering it's the last day of August (already?!) I thought it would be a great idea for my August beauty favourites. From eyelash curlers to toners to curling creams - it's all here! Some of these items are just what I've worn most of in August or bought in August or that I'm just simply loving lately. See it here after the jump (click below):





Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - best BB Cream know to man. A very dewy but not shiny finish. Sheer but still gives good coverage too. Some can be greasy, this isn't at all!

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation - couldn't decide between this and the BB Cream for favourite foundation. Both are amazing! This gives beautiful coverage, has a very subtle shimmer and gives a really nice glow to the skin. Definitely one to repurchase!

LUSH Tea Tree Water - This is probably my ultimate favourite item out of the selection I chose for this post. Tea Tree Water is a toner/oil spray that contains antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. It is a spot treatment for oily/ spot-prone skin that helps reduce the size of pores. Trust me, it works!

Boots Eyelash Curler - I am in love with this eyelash curler! I wasn't sure when I read reviews and that the Shu Uemera is the best eyelash curler but I wanted just a cheap one for school basically. Turns out, I really like it! It really curls the lashes and for £4 (and comes with a spare pad) it's so good! I really recommend this.



Revlon Nail Polish - In the colour 'Sheer Bliss'; it's simply beautiful. Although this needs 2-3 coats for a good finish it's such a pretty colour. My only way to describe the colour is to think of the base colour of a french manicure.

Lee Stafford Argan Oil - I seriously cannot live without this, I can honestly say it's the best thing I've ever bought. I've re-purchased this 6 times and will forever keep on going. It will always be a favourite. I have dry, curly hair so it important that I keep my locks hydrated with this nourishing miracle oil. It smooths, gives a great shine, takes away frizz, smoothes away flyaways and hydrates parched ends.

Trevor Sorbie Curl Cream - To keep my curly strands...well...curly, I always need a curl defining cream or something and earlier this month I was searching for a good one. I found it and this is it!

What are your August Favourites? Please tell me, I'd love to know!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig