Meeting new friends? First day of school? New job or internship? Open day at college? Or meeting your boyfriend's family? All of these are first impressions, which are important - obviously! Want some quick tips? Be friendly and be yourself, ask lots of questions about themselves and their interests and they'll love you! Yes, it's the inside that counts but before they meet you, really, their first impression of you is how you're dressed so here are 10 things to wear on any type of first impression...
|Jeans - Gucci, shirt - L'Agence, blazer - Alexander Wang, wedges - Topshop, dress - Topshop, skirt - Aubin and Wills, necklace - Ippolita, bag - Miu Miu, top - Splendid, ring - Kenneth Jay Lane|
- Be colourful but not attention-grabbing. No bright red or all-black.
- Familiar hair, which is easy and comfortable.
- Highlight your eyes, as eye-contact is constant.
- Choose similar fabrics, avoid too many textures or prints.
- Accessorize, show off your personality.
Must-Have items for all first impression occasions: