Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday Ten: Best Makeup Products...

It was hard to narrow it all down to ten (I had to leave out eyeshadow, makeup remover, makeup brushes etc.) but I certainly know these are the best makeup products around. I've tried some of these products out myself, read Company's Beauty Awards 2012 over and over again, I read Look Magazine's Test Factor page every week, I've read reviews online, so I'm very clued up on the best ones! I can't wait to tell you...



  1. Best Primer - the POREfessional - Benefit
  2. Best Highlighter - High Beam - Benefit
  3. Best Nail Polish Brand - Essie
  4. Best Blusher - Fleur Power - M.A.C
  5. Best Concealer - Erase Paste - Benefit
  6. Best Foundation - True Match - L'Oreal
  7. Best Mascara - False Lash Effect - Max Factor
  8. Best Liner - Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil - Rimmel London
  9. Best Bronzer - HOOLA - Benefit
  10. Best Lipstick/Gloss - Mac Lipstick, Mac Lipglass - M.A.C
Overall best beauty brand: Benefit Cosmetics 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig