The unexpected accessory - nail varnish! I'm having a bit of colour craze suddenly; luckily Summer and even Spring is all about lots and lots of colour what a better way to wear that than on your nails?! It's the instant colour pop, and a great way to start for if your colour shy. I picked the top 5 most popular nail varnish brands (Essie, Revlon, Jessica, O.P.I and Topshop) to show in the picture. So, here are Summer's must-have colours...
- Pale Blue (Essie - Bikini So Teeny - £7.99)
- Beach Bronze (Essie - All Tied Up - £7.99)
- Flushes of Coral (Revlon - Mad About Mango - £6.49)
- Electric Blue (Jessica - Blue Blast - £9.75)
- Nude/Taupe (Topshop - Cafe Au Lait - £5.0
- Snow White (Jessica - Snow Cone - £9.75)
- Lime (O.P.I - Did It On 'Em - £8.99)
- Glittery (Essie - Set In Stones - £7.99)
- Shades of Grey (O.P.I - Give me the moon! - £8.99)
- Orange Crush (Essie - Fear Or Desire - £7.99)
What's your favourite colour from above? I love the names of nail varnishes - like Essie's 'Bikini So Teeny' - they make me laugh! Have a good week...