- Tie your hair up in a ponytail (with a thick elastic! Not a thin one, you'll see later) If your hair is short-medium length, I recommend a ponytail at the middle of your head, if your hair is long you can have it high or low, your call.
- Split your ponytail into three sections, one should be thin, the next slightly thicker and the third really thick.
- Braid the first section...
- ...then the second and third and secure with clear elastics. (I lost all of mine so I had to use ordinary hairbands in the pictures, sorry guys!)
- Twist the first braid round the elastic in an anti-clockwise direction (it doesn't really matter which way you twist).
- Bobby pin it in place.
- Twist the second braid in the opposite direction (over the top of the other braid) and pin it in place.
- Then the final braid in the original direction and pin.
- Spritz some hairspray and voila!
Have you tried it yet? Let me know how you found it and if you like it, I'd love to hear what you think of it!