|Cambridge Satchel bags, Topshop collars, Melissa Odabash bracelet, J.Crew hat, Maison Martin Margiela belt.|
- Neon Accessories - I'm in love with all things neon at the moment, and accessories are a great way to start, and to really elevate your outfit. These Cambridge Satchel bags are a cute off-duty statement whereas socks underneath heels look preppy and fresh.
- Embellished Collars - These should be on everyone's fashion radar right now, buy these necklace or clip-on collars from stores anywhere. I like Topshop's white daisy embellished collar, it would look so cute over the top of your denim shirt (buttoned up) or a pink peplum top. These are the key to quirky and kooky cool with an added sophisticated spin.
- Thin, Simple Bracelets - Sometimes, the more simpler and subtle an accessory is, the more people actually look at it and appreciate it. That's why these beautiful one-only delicate bracelets are so cute! They're simple, elegant, sophisticated, no hassle and add detail to a plain outfit.
- Wide-Brimmed Hats - From Jessica Alba to January Jones to Katie Holmes to Elizabeth Olson to Nicky Hilton to Dakota Fanning to...you get it. Everyone is wearing a wide-brimmed hat. Its the perfect transitional accessory from Spring to Summer, especially in a neutral colour. Straw or classic felt, its your call!
- Metal, Plain Belts - Ever since Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian (two of the many fashion queens!) were spotted wearing one of Springs must-have accessory; the metallic plain belt everyone now has one! I love this Maison Martin Margiela rose gold and leather belt. Wear over a simple grey or black dress for high-impact.
Which is your favourite one? I have a huge crush on those fluoro bags right now! Have a good weekend...