Tuesday 3 April 2012

Paris Photo Diary: Day 1

Woke up at 3:00 in the morning to catch a coach to Dover and then a ferry to Calais. Overall, it took around 14 hours. Hooray. But I still liked every minute: having with friends, eating sweets, listening to music, listening to the coach driver tell us jokes and the best part - when everyone started to sing 'For the First Time' by the Script a capella on the coach.


This was a nice view to wake up too at 8:00 in the morning, after originally waking up at 3:00

I see France!

Took this photo on the ferry, me and my roommate Samantha :)

When we finally got to the hotel, we saw a Carrefour mall next to us, so we decided to do a bit of retail therapy, or, for my stomach even,  Haagen-Dazs cookie crumble milkshake. Yum!

Come back tommorow for day 2! See all of the pictures and video's from Disneyland Paris!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great pictures! Love the yellow finger nail polish too! I love seeing pictures of far away places...those are the places we Americans dream of visiting! I hope your having a great time!

    Thanks for sharing...

    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig