Monday 27 February 2012

Spring Trend #6: Coloured Jeans

Today I thought it would be fun to do another Spring Trend one I think will stick around along time. For those of you who are a little colour shy, try a different shade of blue, brown or black. For those of you who dare to be daring, then buy any and every colour imaginable! For my birthday (a post later on for my birthday wishlist!) I would like a red pair... 

Jeans, hat and bracelet - all Topshop, top - H&M, shoes - New Look


Top, jeans and sunglasses - all Topshop, shoes - New Look, nail varnish - O.P.I

Top - H&M, jeans - Topshop, nail varnish - essie, shoes - River Island

Bag and shoes - both River Island, jeans - Topshop, top - Oasis

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig