Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Spring Wishlist...



1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11.


Yes, I add to it all the time - its practically my shopping list except I'm waiting for Spring to arrive. Most of the clothes are from Topshop because I get most of my clothes from Topshop, but sometimes Jack Wills, Hollister, H&M and Zara. I'm really into neutral knits with citrus accents such as them stunning Office loafers that are only £10.00! Plus, them gorgeous light blue skinnies! I need a concealer brush as the concealer (Erase Paste from Benefit) I have now, would be better to apply with a brush. I've read tons of good reviews of the Revlon Day 2 Night Waterproof mascara and since I need a new mascara I thought I would invest in this one. I just simply want to try the Revlon Wake Me Up  foundation, it looks really good and I tried the tester in store. I want a cheap foundation brush and Boots' own make are perfect for cheap but good products. And finally... the light, sweet-smelling OH LOLA! perfume by Marc Jacobs. I want it. Now.

What's on your Spring Wishlist? Click here to see my previous Spring Wishlist that I did last month. Of course this kind of post has to be updated every month! Love to all, hope you are all OK.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig