Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tuesday Ten: Style Q&A


Yet another tick off of my New Years Resolution's post! (Love this kind of post!) I thought it would be fun to post a little personal style Q&A today... Enjoy!
  1. What's the weirdest thing you have in your wardrobe? Don't actually have anything out of the ordinary!
  2. Who was the first movie character that impacted your style identity? Rebecca Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) from Confessions of a Shopaholic - wardrobe envy!
  3. What do you see yourself doing in 10 years? Hopefully a stylist or something in the fashion industry. Or even in the music industry as a singer/songwriter.
  4. Where would you love to go on holiday this year? My dream place is L.A - who doesn't want to be Cali?!
  5. What is your idea of happiness? A meal out with family...and Skittles.
  6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Sweets and chocolate.
  7. How do you hope to evolve as a blogger? To take more chances and to purely blog more!
  8. What historical figure do you admire the most style wise? Coco Chanel. She pioneered so many trends that are still significant today.
  9. What are you wearing right now? Pajamas/lounge-wear! 
  10. My biggest advice to an aspiring blogger is... Be yourself! Do what you want to do and no one else. Don't copy other blogs or use their posts, be completely original and honest. Don't blog about something you don't enjoy too, you won't keep it up! 
Is there something you want to ask me? Post it in the comments below and I will select my favorite questions to answer in a follow up post. I'd also love to hear a few of your answers to my questions too!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig