Hello my lovelies, weekend over but hope it was a good one.
This trend is such a keeper. Its not only been seen on hot celebs like Nicola Roberts and Olivia Palermo but on the SS catwalks too, from Chloe to Burberry. And guess what? I love it! Its a great way to whip in a slim waist on a chunky knit. Especially if its oversized. And better yet, if you haven't got the slimmest of waists, no problem! Cheat a skinny waist with a thin waist belt in black (like above but black). I'm in love with thin, black or tan weaved belts with pastel oversized knit dresses.
Here are some belts and knits I think work great together:
- Topshop stripe sweater + River Island diamante waist belt
- ASOS pastel blue jumper + Topshop pink enamel belt
- H&M fine-knit jumper + New Look tan plaited rope belt
- River Island cream knit dress + Topshop leopard print belt
- ASOS floral print jumper + Topshop thin weaved belt