Thursday 1 December 2011

24 Days Until Christmas!

Yes, Christmas month is here! This year, I feel like writing my Christmas list has been particularly hard?! But when I saw these bad boy baskets...

 ...I totally fell in love! Okay, so this is a pretty random Christmas present but I love it! Makes you feel like a little kiddie again in a sweet shop! Olive and Coco have created stylish and yet totally unique gift baskets for all to enjoy. Maybe you'll even have it as Christmas dinner dessert, I know I will!

 Cheese, tropical orange tea and sunflower honey? I think I'll stick with the sumptuous rocky road bites and mouth-tingly chocolate pretzels!

 
SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig